Make your teeth 6-7 shades whiter for a brilliant smile! At Madenta a MedicAbroad contracted dental clinic we provide in-office , professional whitening and at-home whitening.
Zoom 6% Whitening system- In office bleaching
ZOOM is a scientifically developed method to whiten your teeth. Safe, effective and fast! Your teeth will become much whiter in barely more than an hour. Its hydrogen-peroxide content was reduced to 6% in compliance with EU regulations; however its effectiveness has not changed. This system gives a solution to whiten yellowish teeth and to eliminate discolouration caused by smoking, coffee or tea. ZOOM is an ideal way to whiten your teeth if you want immediate results.
Opalescence® – home bleaching
The process of the treatment:
- In the surgery our dental hygienist takes a special impression based on which Madenta laboratory prepares a special guide. This treatment is included in the price of whitening material.
- Our principle is that we do not whiten teeth with tartar. Therefore the dental hygienist will remove the tartar with ultrasonic device and Prophyflex sandblasting treatment. After this she will polish the teeth with a special rubber disc.
- You can pick up the guide that will be prepared by the laboratory within 1-2 days based on the impression.
- With the guide the patient receives the whitening material and catalyzer. Firstly, you have to apply the catalyzer to your teeth then you can put the guide filled with whitening material onto your teeth. You should leave the material in your mount for 1 hour a day and repeat the process for 6-10 days.
How efficient is at-home whitening?
According to our experience after 1-2 treaments you can achieve spectacular results with this type of whitening method. The treatment is absolutely painless. You can whiten 6-7 shades on the Whitening chart. As a result it can be claimed that nowadays this is the most efficient at-home bleaching treatment on the market.
To whom do we suggest at-home whitening?
To patients who are in good state of health and do not suffer from periodontal disease. The best results can be achieved in the discolouration caused by smoking, Coke, red wine and coffee.
To whom we do not suggest Opalescense whitening:
- pregnant women and nursing mothers
- patients who are allergic to light or light therapy
- who have melanoma
- those who take light sensitivity medicines: Chlorthiazide, Hydrocholorothiazide, Naprozyn, Oxaprozin, Nabumetone, Piroxicam, Doxicyline, Ciprofloxacin, Oflaxoacin, Psolarens, Democlocyline, Norfolxoci, Sparfloxacin, Sulindac, Tetracycline, St. John’s Wart isotretinoin, Tretinoin
What should you do after whitening?
In order to maintain the result of bleaching you should take the following pieces of advice in the next 48 hours:
- Smoking is not advisable
- Avoid drinking black tea, coffee, soft drinks, Coke
- Do not eat colourful food such as soya sauce, mustard, ketchup, colourful fruits (raspberry, sour cherry), citruses (lemon, orange)
- Avoid drinking coloured alcohol (Unicum, red wine)
Pieces of advice for long term:
- Use dental floss
- Besides normal tooth paste use whitening paste as well
- Fix an appointment at your dental hygienist for cleaning every year or every 6 months
The whitening of the entire row of teeth has to be done usually at home, using splints containing Opalescence® tooth whitening material and it takes approx. one -week time. Or it can be carried out in the dental surgery using a BriteSmile treatment combined with a lamp. Whitening of foot filled teeth demands a combined external and internal treatment. The treatment can be started in any age of life, its effect can be kept for approx. four years. Afterwards a so-called reminding treatment will be necessary. It is very important that this treatment can be carried out only in a totally healthy oralcavity, therefore all scales causing gingivitis must be removed, carious teeth must be treated before teeth whitening procedure.
Whitening materials do not damage teeth. In spite of that certain side effects may occur. The teeth may become sensitive during treatment, or gingivitis may develop. In this case the treatment must be suspended until complaints are over. Such intervals of 1-2 days do not have bad influence on the treatment.
The treatment is not suggested to
- heavy smokers who can not give up smoking during treatments
- those who are allergic to the material
- pregnant woman and nursing mother