HOW MUCH WILL YOU SAVE ONCE YOU DECIDE TO HAVE YOUR MEDICAL PROCEDURE TAKE PLACE OVERSEAS
You will save between 50% – 80% of the procedure cost in the U.S.
The below chart will show you how a basic comparison of commonly known procedure prices set between the U.S. and abroad hospitals. Since pricing varies depending on where you coming from, and which destination you are willing to receive your treatment, you can see a price range for comparison purposes.
While comparing the below US and overseas pricings , its vital for your medical decision to know what country’s are known for their best treatment and also have a reputation for their center of excellence on certain type of treatments. Asian and South Asian countries have the reputation for their service in Hip Replacement, Hip Resurfacing, and Knee Replacement whereas Germans are advanced in Neurological and Spinal treatments such as Spinal and Discectomy. Common knowledge for South American countries like Costa Rica and Mexico limits them with cosmetology, however, their latest medical facilities provides best possible treatments in Orthopedics and Cardiology. Turkey and Hungary both expending enormously in varies medical treatments respectively Hair restoration, Dentistry, Eye Care and Organ Transplant with much updated facilities in European standards.
|TREATMENT||PRICING IN U.S.||PRICING ABROAD|
|Hip Replacement||$40,000 – $65,000||$7,000 – $13,000|
|Hip Resurfacing||$50,000 – $60,000||$8,000 – $12,000|
|Knee Replacement||$45,000 – $60,000||$7,500 – $12,000|
|Spinal Fusion||$80,000 – $100,000||$6,000 – $10,000|
Total Spinal Disc Replacement
|$100,000 – $150,000||$8,000 – $12,000|
|Discectomy||$20,000 – $24,000||$5000 – $7,000|
|Angioplasty||$50,000 – $65,000||$5,000 – $7,000|
|Heart Bypass||$90,000 – $120,000||$10,000 – $18,000|
|Heart Valve Replacement||$125,000 – $175,000||$13,000 – $18,000|
|Hysterectomy||$18,000 – $25,000||$4,000 – $7,000|
|Face & Neck Lift||$8,000 – $15,000||$2,500 – $4,000|
|Hair Transplant (3000 Grafts)||$9,000 – $16,000||$3,500 – $5,500|
|Breast Augmentation||$6,000 – $12,000||$3,500 – $5,000|
|Tummy Tuck||$6,000 – $12,000||$3,800 – $5,200|
|Liposuction/Area||$2,000 – $3,000||$800 – $1,200|
|Dental Implants/Tooth||$3,000 – $5,000||$800 – $2,000|
|Dental Crowns||$800 – $1,200||$200 – $600|
|Liver Transplant||$600,000 – $800,000||$110,000 – $180,000|
|Kidney Transplant||$75,000 – $180,000||$15,000 – $45,000|
Price Analyze and Considerations:
- DO NOT choose your surgeon & hospital solely based on price.
- Major concern should be safety, quality and service which are as equally important as to your health.
- Aim for best possible case to have the best VALUE, not price.
- We do know that that price is an important factor when considering your medical tourism options. That’s what motivated you to look outside of North America for your medical care. Although we’ve negotiated more favorable pricing on your behalf, many other factors must be considered before choosing your surgeon and hospital. That’s why, as MedicAbroad we carefully select JCI (Joint Commission International) Accredited hospitals overseas.
- The underlying criteria should always be your safety, quality and service. With this in mind, seek the very best medical travel value based on safety and quality.
- When researching costs abroad, be sure to compare all related expenses of receiving your surgery overseas. The only way to accomplish this is to provide a host of information about your specific medical condition in order to receive an accurate itemized quotation.
- ONLY consider price quotations that are based on the assessment of your personal condition. Package pricing may be all inclusive of your specific medical needs but always ask for personalized summery of your need
Other Price Considerations:
- A resent research in our firm shows that you can find almost any price you are looking for over the Internet when searching for medical tourism options. Since your ultimate selection should be taken very seriously, it may not be wise to simply go with the lowest price.
- Beware of “Package Deals” that some companies offer online. When traveling abroad for medical treatment, medical packages are virtually impossible to successfully manage and are considered to be the “HMO level” of overseas healthcare. Medical Packages are suitable for cosmetic surgical or treatments as it would not fit to serious health treatment aboard.
- As MedicAbroad ensures its customer, you also have to make sure that before you travel, you receive a very detailed, personalized, firm price quotation that itemizes all related costs.
- Also our firm has researched that if your procedure in North America will cost $6,000 or less, it is generally not financially advantageous to travel abroad for treatment. Once you add on airfare, hotel accommodations, and other travel essentials, the net price of your procedure may exceed what you will pay at home.