Therapeutic stays are based upon a complete spa treatment plan that includes a medical consultation and
individually prescribed treatments to take into consideration your specific health condition.
On arrival at a Danubius Health Spa you will be booked in with one of our highly experienced spa doctors.
During this consultation you will be able to discuss your particular health or medical needs. Based upon
these, the doctor will then design your personalized treatment plan. Plans combine natural treatments with
physiotherapy, hydrotherapy, electrotherapy, medical packing and massage to achieve excellent results.
Depending upon progress, the doctor may subsequently adjust
the treatment prescription. We also offer a wide range of relaxation and well-being treatments beside the
medical treatments to ensure that you leave feeling relaxed and refreshed.
Treatments in our spas take advantage of the natural resources found in each of these countries, ranging
from thermal mineral waters to sulphuric mud, spring waters and natural gases. Use of these natural
resources has a tradition and history, which we combine with our medical expertise to offer effective results.
If you are staying with us on one of our longer spa stays, the doctor will make a final examination and
lifestyle recommendation. To benefit effectively from the treatment you are advised to stay for between 2
and 3 weeks.
Working with nature…
Danubius Health Spas are based 6 key elements:
* Natural resources – the heart of our treatments…..
* Medical expertise – Highly experienced doctors and lifestyle specialists support and guide you through the
* Therapeutic treatments – Our effective medical procedures that have successfully treated generations of spa
guests, include: Physiotherapy, Electrotherapy, Balneotherapy (therapies involving the thermal water),
Hydrotherapy, Rehabilitation massage, Packs, Inhalation.
* Relaxation facilities – Superb facilities and services to really help you unwind and de-stress. Many of our
wellness treatments utilize the soothing effects of our natural resources.
* Fitness and beauty services – Look out for Danubius Premier Fitness and our Emporium Wellness and Beauty
* Danubius Healthy Choice – in addition to the tempting local dishes, we also offer delicious healthy alternatives -
all calorie counted.
To find more about our services to help us with your request, please fill in the form and click on submit. Alternatively, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1 800 755 10 94